Be responsible for your health needs and live a healthy life
- As pumpkin seeds are a good source of magnesium, potassium, polyunsaturated fatty acids, and calcium, consuming pumpkin seeds help to increase bone, heart, and other body function health.
- Pumpkins seeds are a good source of vitamins and fatty acids that can help manage type II Diabetes.
- Pumpkin seeds are a rich source of zinc and other nutrients that improve liver health and health during pregnancy.
- As pumpkin seeds are high in fiber, eating pumpkin seeds can improve weight loss and digestion.
- The high content of vitamin E in pumpkin seeds helps strengthen the immune system.
- Natural source of tryptophan and amino acid.
- Pumpkin seeds increase skin and eye health, being a good source of beta-carotene